Aesir Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aesir Dueling Academy

Where the best of the best duel!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DeinoStomp's Battleground

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeinoStomp
Site Promoter
Site Promoter
DeinoStomp

DeinoStomp's Battleground Empty
PostSubject: DeinoStomp's Battleground   DeinoStomp's Battleground I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:14 am

What's crackin', everybody, DeinoStomp here! Expect me to go by many, many names, all of which can be found here or on my Profile. If you would like to be tested, feel free to drop a post and I'm get to you as soon as possible. Please note that I am NOT under any means available between Monday-Thursday in order to focus on school work, so if you would like a duel, I would appreciate it if you would post what time you would like to duel so I can plan my schedule accordingly.

I will be judging on these guidelines:

__-20 --- Originality: This means Six Sams, Inzector/Wind-Up Medley, DWs, Agents, Gravekeepers, etc. most likely won't earn you many points. IF I see one of the above that shows some thought and lack of auto-pilot tendencies, point will be earned as per usual.

__-15 --- Knowledge of Rulings: This doesn't mean know every single ruling known, but know the basic ones (i.e. Stardust and BTH, XYZ Sangan/Tengu clause, when and where an effect resolves, etc.)

__-15 --- General Attitude: Be someone who I and anyone in the forum can easily chat with, be friendly and a good sport during the duel.

__-30 --- Consistency of your Deck: An important factor of Dueling is how well your deck performs in different situations. A Match (essentially best 2 out of 3) will be used to decide this, and each performance will be worth 10 points. I will be swapping Decks in order to see how quick you are on your toes. Note I will not COMPLETELY counter whatever deck you choose to bring, as all of my Decks have a similar theme. (hint hint)

__-20 --- The Mistakes you and I both make: While everyone makes a mistake or misplay every now and again, too many are unacceptable. Your first one will not dock you, but every one following will cost you 2 points. I will also be making 5 slight mistakes, and I expect you to catch them with general ease, each being worth 2 points.

After all is said and done, your total will be doubled as thus will decide your Rank:

0-90 - Loki Ultra
90-180 - Thor Supreme
180+ - Odin Prime

That's just about it! Just in case you need it, my name is Meganiomaniac on DN.

DeinoStomp :3
Back to top Go down

DeinoStomp's Battleground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aesir Dueling Academy :: Test :: Tester Offices-
Jump to: